skrg ni musim membengangkan ke?
Nie agy satu wat daku bengang nih..........
New Order For Summer Practical Attachment
Due to the fact that the University considers practical attachments in hospitals a compulsory aspect of medical education, the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) has issued an order for all Malaysian medical undergraduates studying in Russian medical universities to perform their elective postings in Russia.
This affects all 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students for whom summer attachments are required. This order was forwarded to all medical institutes attended by Malaysian undergraduates.
Considering that it is very important for Malaysian students studying here to experience the studying and working conditions back in Malaysia, only the compulsory duration of the elective has to be performed in Russia. Students reserve the option to perform additional practical attachments if they chose to.
The finer details are being discussed and finalised by the Deanery and will be published by RMSA when they are released.
We expect a strong response on this topic and we welcome any constructive comments or suggestions. We are trying to collect suggestions on how to resolve the matter and construct a proposal to the Deanery and/or MMC.
Below is an excerpt of a letter from the Director General of the Ministry of Health, Malaysia to the Rector of RSMU.
RSMU STUDENTS... tolong bagi kata sepakat kat website nie k!!!!
RUSSIAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY.....
pe la masalah nye lagi nie....
actually attachment nie mcm practical la... selalu wat time summer holiday... dalam bulan 7 hingga bulan 9... student balik malaysia then kena wat practical kat mana2 hospital yang kite apply...
tapi taun nie ade ke patut soh kitorang buat kat russia... behtu jawabnya tak balik malaysia la ek tiap2 taun?
actually rai mmg 100% tak setuju pasal nie.... sebab2 dia..
1) sistem russia and malaysia lain.. apa salahnya kitorang wat practical kat malaysia? This will give us an opportunity to learn the malaysian system and to be exposed to the way patients in malaysia are treated.Majority of us will go back to do housemanship in Malaysia after we graduate. So, we need to know the health system and clinical aspects in Malaysia as a doctor.
2) Summer tu jela holiday yang panjang untuk kitorang nak balik malaysia jumpa family semua... takkan sampai 6th year tak balik lak? kalau balik pun tak berbaloi untuk duit ticket flight... setakat 2 minggu... kesian la kat kitorang..setaun sekali teringin juga nak balik sebab rindukan mak ayah!
3) akan kempunan makanan2 mama daku untuk jangka masa yang panjang!
4) tak dapat nak jumpa orang tersayang! tolong la.. nie pun daku da ckup menderita... tolong jgn tambahkan agy kesengsaraan relationship kitorg....
5) rai bosan duduk sini. tak suke tak suke tak suke..
6) The practicals will be fully conducted in russian language right and it be even more difficult for students to do the practicals here.. and rai baru je 2nd year... daku pon still terkial2 agy nak belajar russian language... mane pandai sgt nak communicate... apa lagi nak bertanya patient dalam russian... hurmmm... eeeeeeeii.. nape la nak susahkan student???
7) Majority of us had already booked our flight ticket and confirmed it.. so now have to change the ticket means we have to pay for it!!moreover we have planned our summer holiday in Malaysia. Kalau parents kitorang tau pun sure diorang sedih and frust.. They only can see us once a year... so please consider about it!!!!
sekian mekasih.... i totally disagree about dis k... Please do not shortened our summer holiday!!! I miss everything about malaysia k!