KESAYANGAN...

Thanx a lot!!

P/s: thanx coz sudi jadi followers blog rai.. Nanti korang inform ek kat chatbox Rai. I'll follow your blog too...

Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I HURT MYSELF by hurting u....



I hurt myself by hurting you...

But I know I'm wrong...
I have made a mistake...
I felt ashamed for what I had done...
I don’t have any excuses...






I’m sorry it happened...
I'm sorry for the way i am...
I'm sorry about never trusting u...
I'm sorry sometimes, I feel a little jealous inside...

I'm sorry for always hurting ur feelings...
I'm so sorry for what i have done..
for saying those things that hurt you the most..
I didn’t mean to hurt you..

I'm sorry i am annoying and crazy...
I’m sorry i can’t be the perfect girl you want me to, but all i can really do is try …
I'm not the most beautiful, most fun or even the most exciting girl you’ll ever meet...
but I do know that no matter how long and hard you search...
you will never find someone who cares about you, the way I do...







I really feel the pain in my heart ...
the tremble in my hand...
missing u always…









4 budak2 comel:

Ruhil Rosley said...

kesian dengan kamu.

Rarai said...

pls dont be upset rai..dah la jauh..tak care ok.. =) smile dear~

✿farahwir✿ said...

owh.. naper rai??
jangan la sedey2
kamu berdua cute bangat..
naper nak sedey2
exam kan dah dekat

Raihanna said...

Ruhil:
isk2.. kesian ek...

aianna:
hye kembar sama nama..keh2... thanx tau...ok2.. rai cube senyum...

cik wiwi:
hehe...
thanx ek....
sob2.. time nie emo kot..
huhuhu....